Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daikokuya - Monterey Park

Posted by Jen Ko at 11:43 PM
Daikokuya is seriously a staple. I'm not a ramen/soup noodle eater because I feel like the noodles never ever end. I wish ramen came in little bowls with lots of chasu pork and egg. :) When the Daikokua opened in Monterey Park, I fell in love with the shredded pork bowl. I prefer Little Tokyo's ramen but Monterey Park's shredded pork bowl.


Salad & Soup(the soup is missing)
Pork Cutlet bowl
Shredded pork bowl - This is soooo good, I can not even explain it. The pieces of pork contain a bit of fat and it's so soft that it just melts in your mouth. The sauce they use is so delish although sometimes they add a bit too much sauce.

Ramen - it's yummy

My other fav. part is the egg!! gooey Delicious








Daikokuya
111 N Atlantic Blvd #241
Monterey Park CA 91754
626-570-1930

0 comments on "Daikokuya - Monterey Park"