Slacking at work.
Slacking in life.
manohman, I've been playing way too much.
& now I am bored...
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
This is going to sound horrible but I'm being honest, don't judge.
I smoked a cig for the first time
I smoked weed for the first time
I dropped for the first time.
There goes me being 21.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't have a new years resolution last year and I think that is also why 2009 was such a horrible year, I'm glad it's over. My goals for this year;
a. Go back to school, preferably for nursing. If not, maybe art or transfer back to csula
b. stop smoking, and I only started on this stupid Vegas trip for Halloween. I've been getting too antsy.
c. read one book a month
d. cook more
e. stay home more
f. WORK HARDER AT WORK!!!!
g. be a better person in general
h. STOP SCREENING CALLS
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
I think I only went to Taiwan this year
6. What would you like to have done in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Self control, find happiness, and be a better person in general. The end of 2009 was pretty horrible
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 6th, I won't give the reason why. Worst feeling.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Wow, I think my nail license... wait that happened in 2008? This is quiet depressing
9. What was your biggest failure?
letting people get to me too easily and feeling sorry for myself <--- major fail, I have no respect for that.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
13. Whose behavior merited celebration?
friends who graduated, academic success
14. Where did most of your money go?
parking tickets, food,
15. What did you get really really really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
The sounds - home is where the heart is
17. Compared to this time last year, are you?
i. happier or sadder? I think sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? about the same or maybe a bit fatter
iii. richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
improving instead of wasting my life away
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinating and slacking off
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I have no idea this year.
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yes, I did
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Anthony Bourdain or Supernatural
25.Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
no, we shouldn't hate!
I re-read this, I sound like I'm depressed. There's much I wish I could write on this blog but I can't. For all other personal posts please refer to www.forget-menots.blogspot.com