Monday, October 12, 2009

Posted by Jen Ko at 7:24 AM
Things haven't been going so well with J & I.
This blog has kind of been about us and our adventures.
The reason I'm successful with nails and I got hired by Oops J has a lot to do with J's support. I know we both need time to grow but I miss him so much that it's making me really antsy. I can't concentrate on anything for too long. Heartbreaks are hard and I'm really sorry to everyone that has been trying to make an appointment. He has been a huge impact in my life and I need that time to let it go and move on.

I will be at Oops J on Fridays and Saturdays. If anyone wants to make an appointment with me it has to be at the salon. It's a bit more expensive but it's also much more comfortable. For now, please call the store directly to make an appointment with me. I think it's much easier there because I have my co-workers to support me and make me laugh. :) See you at Oops J!
909-595-9698

All the girls that called me:
I will call you girls back on Tuesday!


Thank you everyone for following me through this adventure. I promise to be back with better posts once I get through everything.

0 comments on " "